Sky High Clicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT

4 posters

Go down

PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT Empty PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT

Post  ZAHRANAHARA Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 am

HI ADMIN

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT IN YOUR SCRIPT, MY BALANCE APPEARS - $, BONE TO WIN INSTEAD OF EACH I'M LOSING YOU REALIZE THE CLICKS

PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT, BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE LOSING TIME DOING CLICKS AND NO WIN NOTHING

THANKS

MY USERNAME IS: ZAHRANAHARA

ZAHRANAHARA

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT

Post  join Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Dont use caps lock ? are you always yealing when you are talking ??

Your account could be suspended, because you clicking the bot detector link, but how could you clicking the bot detector anyway ? the bot detector marked with red in color and wrote do not click bot detector. You did not use a clicking software, did you ?

join
join

http://www.ICT-PasTi.ORG

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks join Smile
as join said. you'll lose your ballance over and over again if you will click on the bot detector. so yes, you are losing your time if you are goint to keep clicking on it. I don't think that no one can see that bot detector.
admin
admin
Admin

https://skyhighclicks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT Empty ?!?!?

Post  xyrem Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

study

Last edited by xyrem on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

xyrem

Back to top Go down

Post  join Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

My beloved buddy xyrem,

Yes ofcourse, everybody can use any caps. But, there a manner for internet user, especially on caps use. Do you know that using capslock when you writing on forum, email, or even SMS, mean that you saying that words with yealling, and it was very stupid thing I know, because we did not used ears to read the words in here, we use eyes.

Do you know PTC is the most conzy bussiness, read an article about PTC in wiki. and when you know how the bussines run? it will be more out of mind.
Let me share my very little experience and research in PTC.

1. Investors :
PTC is very unstable for investing, the invest in this business such as buying ads packets, upgrading a membership, promoting or buying some referrals. In this case, when you tell me "are you invest on this site?" so I could say : yes I'm. cause I'm promoting my ref link to get more refs.

2. Members/Clickers :
they are the actual bussiness object of PTC, but most of those clickes (according wiki, almost 90%) are clicking zombies, mean they only click, click, click and so on until the ads up. they not read the adverticements about, they only want gather their earning as much as soon as posible.

back in this case, according those things above? what happened on member who clicking (or accidently clicking) the warning ads? you can answer by your self, I think. and actually it will be depend on the admin's mercy, some admin will give back what members lose when they clicking (or accidently clicking) the warning ads with warning "not to do that again in the future", but other are not.

So.... be polite, so you you will be honnor.
join
join

Back to top Go down

Post  join Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm

My beloved buddy xyrem,

Yes ofcourse, everybody can use any caps. But, there a manner for internet user, especially on caps use. Do you know that using capslock when you writing on forum, email, or even SMS, mean that you saying that words with yealling, and it was very stupid thing I know, because we did not used ears to read the words in here, we use eyes.

Do you know PTC is the most conzy bussiness, read an article about PTC in wiki. and when you know how the bussines run? it will be more out of mind.
Let me share my very little experience and research in PTC.

1. Investors :
PTC is very unstable for investing, the invest in this business such as buying ads packets, upgrading a membership, promoting or buying some referrals. In this case, when you tell me "are you invest on this site?" so I could say : yes I'm. cause I'm promoting my ref link to get more refs.

2. Members/Clickers :
they are the actual bussiness object of PTC, but most of those clickes (according wiki, almost 90%) are clicking zombies, mean they only click, click, click and so on until the ads up. they not read the adverticements about, they only want gather their earning as much as soon as posible.

back in this case, according those things above? what happened on member who clicking (or accidently clicking) the warning ads? you can answer by your self, I think. and actually it will be depend on the admin's mercy, some admin will give back what members lose when they clicking (or accidently clicking) the warning ads with warning "not to do that again in the future", but other are not. Or this is the script problem, so let we wait other member posting here about same topic, if there are lot of them, it mean the promblem cames from script, but if only one it is actually human error. Smile

So.... be polite, so you you will be honnor.Idea
join
join

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT Empty reply

Post  xyrem Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 am

study

Last edited by xyrem on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

xyrem

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 am

Hey guys. please dont argue Crying or Very sad
Every one who send me an e-mail\msg, i asked him\her if they are using the surf link. if so, i gave them their ballance back (zahara got her ballance back too). so please let me dealing with this mistake that I made.
Anyone who turned on me, and I received a response from him, received his profits back. I'm fair enough. Because if it was someone else, not credible, he would delete the account immediately. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
Happy clicking guys Smile
admin
admin
Admin

https://skyhighclicks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  join Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 am

nice choice admin Wink

btw how could someone not to read something posted in forum scratch
her posting will automaticly read by other, so it will be wiser not to posted in forum, just PM the admin.
but what ever lah... Smile, cause the master goes mad. I never told you to teaching you about this, I show your name fully in most PTC forum No . I said I share. bounce
join
join

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum